Kinetic Communication through 360 Degree Image Analysis.
KC36 is a way to ubiquitously transmit motion as a service across the Internet,
ad hoc and mesh networks or locally...
It works with every decent webcam and any computer in real time! No special
tech (even though it can work with your XBox, PlayStation etc), no tie ins, you
absolutely purchase nada, zilch, zero, nothing!! Its FREE!
Please register to be amongst the first to try out KC36 and to receive updates.
"Is it a revolution? Is the cat safe?"
Yes, it is a revolution in many ways! Transfering motion over the internet is an Earth shaker... But no fear, the cat is safe!
What sort of motion could you transmit?
- Maybe a service to translate sign language in real time?
- It could be a golf lesson
- a kiss or more (in theory Joe, in theory)
- a truely "interactive" boxing game* if you're Dr. Eveel; your very own robot
- you could feel a texture before you make an Online purchase
- It could be the uber lazy way to walk the dog in Siberia while on a beach in the
sunny tropics (ok maybe that’s pushing it) but...